Choosing An Employee Engagement Platform: A Guide To CPS’ Software
With today’s tight labor market, having a positive employee experience is critical for organizations looking to hire top talent and reduce turnover. To help you boost cultural alignment, morale, and satisfaction in order to enhance retention, there are many employee engagement software options available. If you’re considering implementing an employee engagement platform and have been investigating your choices, you may be wondering what Complete Payroll Solutions offers. Let’s find out.
In this article, we’ll address the details of Complete Payroll Solutions’ employee engagement software in a number of different areas, including features, cost, integrations, and support. After reading this, you’ll have the information you need to decide if our system is right for your organization.
What Features Does Complete Payroll Solutions’ Employee Engagement Platform Have?
Our employee engagement software helps drive multi-directional engagement both between employees and with them through a module that can be integrated as part of our HRIS system. This allows employers and employees to take part in a variety of activities that can build a better organization, including the following:
- Conduct surveys of a specific individual, group, or function to improve your work environment, culture, or business strategy
- Request feedback so employees feel heard and understood, and then take action on it
- Create company initiatives
- List events on a company calendar like team building exercises, volunteer opportunities, and company excursions and parties
- Conduct performance reviews, both standard and 360 degree reviews from other employees, outside vendors, or customers
- Set goals for employees, groups or the company as a whole, which can help ensure everyone is on the same page and allow you to monitor progress
- Share important announcements and company information or policies
- Share knowledge and ideas to foster communication and collaboration in the workplace and reward employees who share their insights
- Provide feedback directly to another employee or their manager
- Give praise to other workers, giving employees more real-time insight into their performance
- Join groups, both internal and external, such as a wellness team or departmental group or based on interests like cooking or boating
- Recognize great performance and important milestones
- Offer educational opportunities
Through all of these features, Complete Payroll Solutions’ employee engagement platform will help promote collaboration and feedback throughout your organization, which can go a long way to creating an environment that fosters loyalty.
What does your employee engagement software cost?
At Complete Payroll Solutions, the cost of our employee engagement platform depends on how you want it customized to your needs. Generally speaking, our system costs $3.50-$7 per employee per month. When paired with payroll, HR, and benefits, further savings can be realized.
Despite the initial cost associated with our system, one of the biggest benefits of employee engagement is that it can increase the performance of both your employees and your company. Since organizations that have highly engaged workforces realizing 21% greater profitability, the initial investment you make into the software can be a cost-effective way to further your growth.
What level of support is there when using CPS’ employee engagement platform?
When you decide to utilize our employee engagement tool, you can expect to have the system implemented in 4-6 weeks depending on whether you’re integrating with other solutions like payroll, time and attendance, and HR. With an integrated approach, you’re able to share one employee record across platforms to seamlessly manage the entire employee journey.
To help you build the best solution for your company, you’ll partner with a dedicated implementation team who will work with you from the start to gather and import your information into the system. The team will also provide training and you can access additional courses and help videos through an online university. You can always reach out to your dedicated team with any questions once you’re up and running as well.
Getting Started With CPS’ Employee Engagement Software
Since much of your business’ success depends on your employees’ experience, it’s important to find the right engagement software that can help you create a positive work environment. But with a range of functionality and costs, it can be difficult to select the best employee engagement software for your company.
Hopefully, this article provided an overview of our employee engagement platform and how you can customize it to best meet the needs of your business. As you evaluate your options, our solution can be an ideal choice for businesses who want:
- A system that scales as your business grows
- One integrated solution to manage employees from hire to retire
- A dedicated support team that knows you and your business and can help you implement the right level of multi-directional engagement to meet your company’s and employees’ needs
Does our employee engagement software sound like a good fit for you? The next step is to visit our dedicated employee engagement page.
Editor's Note: This blog was originally published in July of 2021 and was updated in May of 2023 for accuracy and comprehensiveness.