CPS saw more than 70% year-over-year revenue growth compared to a year ago, setting a record pace of new customer acquisitions. The momentum reflects the company’s deep investment in its people and processes to better serve clients, evidenced by several highlights from 2018:
- Four location openings in White Plains, NY; West Warwick, RI; Portsmouth, NH; and Wakefield, MA.
- 35 new employees across all offices.
- An expanded sales force with 10 additional salespeople, providing enhanced resources in NH, MA, NY and CT.
- A new HR consulting division that delivers local, personalized HR solutions to clients.
- The addition of iSolved, an HCM technology, to complement its existing platform Kronos. Together, the solutions help clients with their workforce management processes, including payroll, time and attendance, benefits and HR, to recruit, onboard, and manage employees.
- Partnerships with industry leaders like BankRI, Brookline Bank and First Ipswich Bank along with the company’s continued relationship with Webster Bank.
New Employees Drive Continued Success
Complete Payroll Solutions recently added several new team members to enhance our service to clients.
Matt O’Brien: Matt is a new Client Relations Specialist working out of Complete Payroll Solutions’ Springfield office. He held various positions in customer service, sales and internal help desk support with StubHub for the past six years. Matt graduated from Westfield State University with a bachelor’s degree in Communications.
Zehra Atiyah Sirkecioglu: Zehra recently joined Complete Payroll Solutions as a Benefits Account Specialist, assisting clients with designing packages that will attract and retain top talent. She brings extensive experience in customer service, marketing, finance and management to her new role. Zehra graduated with a BS in Marketing and Business Development and earned an MS in Communication and Information Management from Bay Path University.
Erin King: The Springfield office of Complete Payroll Solutions recently welcomed Erin as Operations Manager. Previously, Erin was a Senior Compliance Analyst at Valiant Inc., Operations Manager at Associated HCM Inc., and a Payroll Support Specialist at Paychex Inc., all in Long Island, New York. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in History from SUNY Brockport, and served in the US Army for seven years.
Diane Pepin: Diane is now a Time and Labor Management Implementation Specialist working out of Complete Payroll Solutions’ Auburn, MA, office, where she assists clients with onboarding, training, and service to optimize the integration of new time clocks and time and attendance systems and processes. Before joining CPS, Diane was a Time and Labor Management Implementation Specialist at ADP. She graduated from Nichols College and resides in Blackstone, MA.