Brookline Bank Partners With CPS for Payroll and HR Services
We’re excited to announce our new partnership with Brookline Bank to provide cost-effective payroll, compliance and integrated human resource solutions for its business banking customers.
“A business with five employees has vastly different needs than one with 500. With Complete Payroll Solutions as our provider, Brookline Bank can deliver a range of scalable payroll solutions that offer customers greater efficiencies and affordability,” said Darryl Fess, President and CEO of Brookline Bank. “Ultimately, this is about making banking easier for business customers and helping them grow.”
Our services ensure that customers are compliant with ever-changing federal, state, and local regulations. In addition to payroll, we can offer optional human resources tools including employee handbook creation and health and benefits administration services.
Other services CPS can provide to Brookline Bank customers include:
- Payroll, direct deposit and multi-state tax filing
- Employee Self-Service Portal for pay stubs, W-2/1099s, pay history, etc.
- Automated text alerts for management and employees
- Secure document storage library for employer and employee records
- Optional new employee onboarding, expense reporting, time and attendance
- Ongoing customer support from industry-certified, payroll professionals
- HR Support Center that serves as a resource for numerous HR-related issues
- Health and benefits administration
Customers can learn more about these new services at the Brookline Bank Payroll Services web page, brooklinebank.com/payroll.