Maximum Return at the Minimum Cost
The Products You Need at a Price You Can Afford
Our pricing structure is unlike any in the industry. It’s designed to give you the maximum return in products, services, and personal support for the minimum cost.
Pricing that works
At Complete Payroll Solutions, we believe in applying a fair and simple pricing structure across the board. There is nothing confusing about your bill, and zero surprises.
How do we do it?
When you combine products and services, our fees are streamlined so you experience substantial savings every year you are with us, guaranteed.
CPS saves clients up to 50% from other providers.
Complete Payroll Solutions is the only company in the Northeast, that is an established payroll provider, TPA, and insurance agency—working together under one roof. It gives us a competitive advantage that saves our clients thousands of dollars each year when they combine products and services.
DIY Online, Paperless for Small Businesses
As Low As $69 Per Month
Compare CPS to Gusto, Zenefits and SurePayroll…
CPS offers significant savings and UNIQUE, FIXED MONTHLY PRICING, No PER EMPLOYEE, PER PAY PERIOD PRICING or quarterly fees.
- Full Onboarding gets you up and running fast with no up-front fees
- Unlimited Payroll Runs
- Multi-State, Full-Service Tax Filing
- Direct Deposit & Local Check Printing
- 24/7 Online Access on Any Device
- Employees can view their pay information and W-2’s online
Relationship Pricing for All Sized Businesses
Save up to 50%
Compare CPS to ADP, Paychex, and other national and local providers.
6–month, money-back service guarantee.
- Plus, you get ongoing, face-to-face consulting from the top workforce management team in the Northeast. The more services you have with CPS, the more you save
- Eliminate the need to contract with multiple agencies looking to make a profit
- CPS handles all negotiations and champions on your behalf
- Bundled programs and services can save up to 50% and sometimes more compared to other providers
- Customized packages benefit from complimentary programs such as Workers’ Compensation