Complete Payroll Solutions’ Payroll Packages: Which Is Best For You?
If you’ve narrowed down your choice of payroll providers to just a few vendors and Complete Payroll Solutions is one of them, you may be wondering which of our product bundles would be the right fit for your business.
Complete Payroll Solutions provides outsourced payroll services to over 8,000 companies throughout the Northeast. We understand each business is unique. That’s why we offer a variety of packages designed to fit any organization.
To help you understand how our packages stack up in terms of cost, features and included services, in this article, we’ll do a deep dive on each of our payroll options:
- Workforce Plus
- Complete Benefits
After reading this, you’ll know which Complete Payroll Solutions package is right for you so you can pick your ideal solution.
Complete Payroll Solutions Payroll Packages
Our Xpress option is designed to make it as easy as possible for smaller companies to run payroll. In fact, running your payroll with Xpress should take less than 15 minutes each pay period.
Completely online, all you’ll need to do is upload your data each pay period – any time you want – and we’ll take care of the rest. If you’ve got just a few employees and are comfortable with submitting your payroll online without a lot of support, this could be an ideal choice for you.
While Xpress is a pretty basic platform, it offers some extra features that make it more valuable than simply payroll processing.
- Tax filing
- Direct deposit
- Robust reporting
- Mobile app
- Workers’ compensation administration
What Will The Xpress Package Cost Me?
The cost for Xpress depends on the number of employees on your payroll. If you have up to 10 employees, the cost is $69 total per month. For 11-20 employees, the cost is $89 a month. This is the most affordable package so it’s great for new businesses or those with just a few employees.
As you grow and have more workers and needs, however, one of our other packages may work better for you.
More employees may mean you need support for additional workforce needs beyond basic payroll. And that’s what Workforce is designed to provide.
With Workforce, you’ll get all the same payroll processing features included in Xpress. In addition, the package has a basic time and attendance system built in for tracking when hourly employees clock in and out. It also has some integrated HR support to help make managing your employees easier.
- Web/mobile punch
- Time off requests
- Basic scheduling
- Document storage
- Basic HRIS
- Handbook builder
- HR library
What Will The Workforce Package Cost Me?
Unlike our fixed-fee Xpress plan, Workforce has a $12 Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) cost plus a $70 base fee a month.
While Workforce is a little more expensive than Xpress, it offers businesses added tools for more thorough workforce management.
Workforce Plus Package
This package builds on Workforce to provide a more comprehensive solution to companies who also want assistance with hiring as well as compliance. If you’re in a growth phase or have a lot of turnover and need help with recruiting and onboarding, this may be a good solution for you.
Specifically, with Workforce Plus, you’ll get the same features included in Workforce plus you’ll have access to:
- HR Consulting: With this service, answers to your HR questions are just a phone call away
- Poster Program: This service automatically sends you a new version of a labor law poster anytime there’s a mandatory change so your notices are always up to date
- Applicant Tracking/Recruitment: Our system organizes and streamlines hiring data to improve the candidate experience and reduce your administrative burden when recruiting
What Will The Workforce Plus Package Cost Me?
Workforce Plus also has a $12 PEPM cost plus a $135/month base fee.
As you can see, it costs more than Workforce but for companies who are beginning to have more complex needs that arise from adding more employees, it’s a solution that can scale with you.
Complete Benefits Package
Complete Benefits is our most robust package. It contains all the functionality of our other three packages plus:
- Integrated Health Benefits Administration: This added piece means we’ll work as your health insurance broker. We’ll start by helping you build the right health insurance package for your employees to help make your business a better place to work by allowing you to easily offer your workers health insurance, one of the most sought-after benefits.
- Benefits Enrollment: We’ll enroll employees seamlessly with technology that eliminates manual processing and communicates directly with the carriers to reduce your time and risk of errors.
- Benefits Compliance: Once you’re up and running, our team will help ensure your plan’s continued compliance with ERISA and COBRA.
What Will The Complete Benefits Package Cost Me?
For Complete Benefits, the cost is $12 PEPM plus a $150/month base fee. While benefits administration is included, keep in mind that you’ll need to pay the health insurance premiums for your plan.
How to Choose the Right Payroll Package for Your Business
With four different packages to choose from, we know it can be challenging to compare them easily. Hopefully, this article gave you a high-level overview of the main differences between our offerings.
If you’d rather not process your payroll online but prefer to call, fax or email your data, we can support that approach as well starting at $23 per pay period and $2 per check.
Does one of our packages seem like a good fit for you? The next step is to view our detailed pricing page.